6.18.2010

Holy crip, it's a crapple!

Damn! Almost a mon...wait a tick...it's been OVER a month! Time sure flies when you procrastinate. I hate having to repeat myself, but, yes, still busy. Still plugging away. A lot going on this summer/year and it's tough sitting down to write about it. Sometimes I feel that taking the time out to write about certain events/bullshituations™ is just annoying and taking my time away from more pressing tasks. Sometimes I'm just fucking lazy. More often than not, the latter prevails.

I think an easy way to blast through what's happened over the last month would be to just quickly bullet them out. Maybe I'll elaborate. Maybe I won't. Either way, you'll get your fill and satisfy that craving of nosiness that's been building up to near uncontrollable levels. Ok, so, here goes...

• People at work still don't shower.
• I skipped out on a bill without intending to do so.
• Whole Foods is a fucking rip-off, but their beer section is amazing!
• House hunting still sucks a dirty banana.
• Reconnecting with old friends is always fun.
• I get to be a best man, again!
• Haven't played any golf since the last time I played.
• I preordered an iPhone 4 and got it in just before the AT&T system custerfuck.
• Portugal ain't showing much at the WC, so far.
• I still get gas at BP.
• Forgot to send a reply to my cousin's wedding. I'm going.
• E3 rocked, this year! Lots of good games - Mr. Jaffe is a sneaky sumbitch!
• I tweet too much, but not as much as Drunk Hulk.
• I've started a coffee delivery service.

Umm... That's all I can remember right now. Ok, so a few things have happened that could probably use some explanation. Maybe I'll get to it at some point. As for now, I leave you with the following:

"In Okinawa, belt mean no need rope to hold up pants."

Think about it.

Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment