5.11.2010

Changes?!? What? NO!

Gonna be doing something a little different, pretty soon. Well, different for me anyway. I'm thinking about adding some video blogs. I know the last thing anyone needs is to see my ugly mug on here, but talking is easier than typing. The only problem? No delete button when talking. When I type this crap out, I get to pause and rethink what I just wrote and change it on the fly. When you're talking shit out, well, it's a bit different and you can't keep re-recording yourself. That's just stupid.

Right now I'm really just trying to think of whether or not I really wanna go into the video thing and then just what the hell would I talk about? What topics can I ramble on about for a couple minutes at a time? There are a few I can name off the top of my head, but there needs to be a point. Also, I don't wanna just hit the record button and talk about nonsense. Unless, of course, the nonsense has a chance to make some laughs come out of your ass.

All I need to do now is...well...fucking do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment