3.30.2010

Still no God of War 3?!?!

I know. I know. What the fuck is wrong with me??? Listen, I've had to be good. I gots work to do and I told myself I would not pick up the game until I was done. If I got the game then I'd be way behind and kicking myself in the ass. Seriously. By being responsible I get the money, a portfolio piece, a happy client and THEN the game! I can only win by doing the right thing. Don't get me wrong, this shit is tough! It's like giving up red meat for Lent (which I'm doing, but I've cheated once or thrice).

Speaking of Lent... I've been pretty surprised with myself. I've been able to [mostly] stay on course. I tend to pick multiple things because it poses more of a challenge and I use it to pick at least one thing I should really give up or cut down on. I don't know what Lent really is, but it's a great springboard for change! Ya know what? I'm gonna go look it up on the Googles, right now!

Ok, maybe not at this exact moment, but soon. Just want to mention an odd little thing I saw today. While I was walking out of the cafeteria, I walked by the center salad station. It's bookended by a soup station and a dessert station. I noticed someone at the dessert station taking a piece of chocolate cake and putting it on their tray. No big deal, right? But right after, he actually scraped chocolate off of the plate the cake was on. Now, at home I'll do that, but only if there's a lot on there. This guy was scraping NOTHING! Let's put it this way, it was such a thin amount that if it were COKE, certain people I know probably wouldn't have even bothered! I don't know why, but it just bothered me. Just how much do you have to love chocolate cake that you had to have that last quarter gram of cakey residue? Just take the fucking plate with you and lick the bitch when your done!

Sigh... I'm starting to think that maybe it bothers me because I gave up chocolate for Lent. Yeah. That's probably it. I'll be eating an entire one of these motherfuckers, come Easter! Oh, yeah! Move, bitches! That bunny is MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment