3.19.2010

Pull me under... Pull me under... Pull me under i'm not afraid

Got my motherfuckin' Dream Theater tickets, this morning! I still can't believe that in their 25 years as a band this will be the first time they've played the Garden!!! This is going to be something special. I cannot wait. Oh, and I get to see a little band named Iron Maiden, too. :-)

Another bit of good news - No fucking jury duty for me! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! [humping the air] Can you feel it? Huh? Huh? Lucked-out this week and checked today for next week and it turns out I'm not needed. The message said "Fuck off! We don't need yo' ass!" Should be good for the next 6 years. Screw civic duty. I got shit to do, man!

Hmm...that's really all I got. Oh, there's a new PREDATORS trailer out! I am now officially excited for this movie. Not as much as I am for KICK-ASS or SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD, but excited nonetheless.

Check out the new PREDATORS trailer HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment