3.17.2010

F-U! No, F-U!

Ah, yes. The joys of negotiating. I put in my offer and soon after, the sellers put in their counteroffer. Naturally, I countered back like a good jouster and they decided they were at their bottom line. I decided they were fucksticks and said no. SI'm still leaving my offer on the table and letting them sweat. Gonna wait and see what happens. Hopefully, someone doesn't come in with a better offer, but, if they do, no biggie. If they want it more than I do, then so be it.

Just seems a little odd they'd come down so far in 2.5 months of being on the market and then drop a good chunk as a counter. I'm guessing that, based on the lack of updates, the house was occupied by an older couple and they either passed away or something and now the kids are trying to get rid of the house. That's my guess. That, or, they were overzealous on their initial asking price and figured they knew what they could get in the end anyway and tried to make the buyer feel like they got a good deal in the end. Who knows. I'm in no rush. They could swallow potatoes with their assholes for all I care.

In other news... Moving along on the new project. Good clients just make it easier. Heck, I've already learned a few things from the subject matter that I may even use after I by a home. Gonna be starting on comps pretty soon. Should be fun and it'll get my mind off of things. Well, time for Family Guy.

Stay awesome, Joben!

No comments:

Post a Comment