3.24.2010

Don't call me during a rush song

People tend to call me while I'm driving and, as much as I hate actually answering the phone, I especially hate it when a RUSH song comes on. There's just some music you do not interrupt. Now, I'm no die-hard RUSH fan, but there are a few of their songs I really like and if I can't hear 'em straight through, I get pissed. So if you call me and I happen to sound angry, don't complain. Just be fucking grateful I put aside my good mood brought on by a RUSH song to take your stupid call.

I guess I'm in a pissy mood because I still feel like crap from whatever hit me Sunday night and needed to bitch about something. After I worked-out last night I weighed myself and it looks like I've dropped 3 pounds since last week. How much of that was lost during my recent bout with whatever caused me to release everything in my body that wasn't attached by sinew, through my ass? I don't know. But let's keep that going because I could stand to lose a few more. At least my energy is still up. Gonna need it because work is being a pain, lately. Still busy and more coming down the pipe. I know I shouldn't complain because more work = keeping my job. Everyone around here is a little on edge since April is upon us and there's always the chance for cuts. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I did read some interesting news about Warner Bros. trying to acquire the movie rights to the uber-popular manga, BLEACH! For those who don't know, head on over to Wikipedia to get a nice synopsis about the series. Now, if you're a fan, like me, but also a skeptical, pessimistic fuck, you would love to see this movie yet dread the unescapable fact that it'll be crap. Remember Dragonball? Yeah. Of course, you do. There's just something lost in the translation and studios, for whatever fucking reason, always think it's better to change the fucking story around to 'better suit newcomers'. FUCK NEWCOMERS! Don't these wrinkled dog sphincters realize that if you please the real fans that it gives the work credit and these highly-praised newcomers will give it a shot and be less apprehensive? I would rather they went ahead with the much discussed AKIRA movie, but BLEACH is super popular across different media (games, manga, anime, etc.) right now and would be a great IP to bring to the screen. Keeping my fingers crossed, but on my other hand. Shit. It's getting tough to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment