3.16.2010

Fuck you, pothole!

I seriously hate potholes. I hate them with a passion. I hate 'em even more now thanks to the Geico(?) commercial with the talking pothole that's poorly voiced and sounds like some redneck hooker on a Monday morning. Uhg. Everytime I see one that's all I think about. Last night, the bitch got me! I have no idea how I didn't see it, but at around 8 o'clock, getting off at exit 62 on the LIE I hit this pothole so fucking hard I was picking suede from my asshole when I got home. This thing could not have been that big since I wasn't able to spot it, but from how hard I hit it, it must've been deeper than Star Jones's bowel. Fortunately, there was no damage to the wheel or tire, well, not that I could see, anyway. The wheel didn't fall off on the way in, this morning, so I guess so far, so good. Can't get the same sound out of my head, though. Just so painful to hear.

On a side note... God of War 3 comes out, today! I can't play because I have work to do! Yay! What? No! No 'Yay'. Are you crazy? That sucks! Grrr... Gonna have to wait until the weekend, I suppose. I fucking hate being responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment