4.12.2010

Oh, Rangers. How you suck!

Dammit. Dammit. DAMMIT! C'mon, Torts! WTF were you thinking??? How could you not use your top guys in the shootout? What a fucking jackass. Seriously. I knew the outcome of the game before it even started. That pregame interview with Sam totally gave it away. When he started talking about how loose and calm the team was, that told me that they were going to get shit on by the Flyers who were feeling the pressure. How could anyone go into that game and NOT be pressured? Uhg... Well, whatever. With the Rangers out of the playoff picture, I have no reason to watch any hockey until September. Time to focus on golf. Speaking of which...


Go, PHIL!!! What a great final round of The Masters. Phil stormed back and took advantage of Westwood's mistakes. And how about Tiger? He was in the woods more than I am! Still, 4th place ain't bad, even if he WAS bitching about it. Grow up, douchebag. You can't win 'em all, ya know? Just be grateful you can still play and that the fans are still behind you. Personally, I don't care if he wins or not. I acknowledge his skill and what he means to golf, but I'm a Phil fan, so the more he screws up and gives Phil the chances he needs to jump ahead then that's good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment