3.11.2010

Welcome to me!

Alright. Well. I'm finally a part of the blogosphere. Where the Hell's all the cake? This is somewhat disappointing.

Anywho...

So, here be my blog. Like all the millions of other people who have one, this is just a place for my bullshit. Really. Just bullshit. Sorry if you were hoping for some tips on how to actually be awesome at life. Ya know. Come to think of it. There may just be a few tidbits that may help you on the path to awesomality, but I assure you they'll be few and far between. Best you hit up Tony Robbin's blog or something. Does he even have one? If he did, could he type it himself? Those banana hands of his would require a custom keyboard. One much greater than the size of what I'm using right now. I'm actually afraid to see what his fingers would do to my lovely Macbook Pro's keyboard!

Ok, enough of that. Let's get this bitch going already! Um...

Crap! I forgot what I was gonna say. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment